Mixed-use center in Bristol.
The center is located on the ground floor of the residential complex and includes 5 commercial spaces rented to a convenience shop, 2 coffee shops, a bar and a restaurant.
The cost of the property is £ 2,800,000/ 3,109,180 €.
The absolute annual income is £ 211,400/,234,743 €.
The current yield is 7.5%.
- Anchor tenant is a company with more than 250 grocery stores and funeral homes in the south of England. The lease agreement with the convenience shop is valid until 2033
- The tenant is a chain of coffee houses, which has 4 branches in the UK. The lease agreement with the coffee house is valid for 15 years
- The lease agreement with the restaurant is valid for 20 years
- The lease agreement with the bar is valid until 2033
- The tenant is a partner of one of the largest coffee shops in the UK. The lease agreement with a coffee shop is valid until 2025
WAULT: 13.85 years.
The property is located on the waterfront, in a new area, where a large number of modern apartments, cafes, shops and entertainment venues are located. The motorway access is 10 minutes away.
Bristol is a city in England with a population of more than 350 thousand people.
Bristol is the fifth largest city in the UK and is the regional capital of the south west of England. The city was voted, the “Best city to live in Britain 2017” by the Sunday Times.
A major port in the south west of England in the UK, located on the Avon River, near its confluence with the Bristol Bay of the Atlantic Ocean.
The headquarters of the international tobacco company Imperial Tobacco, the fourth largest in the world, is located in Bristol.