Price reduced from $ 829,900!
This property is an oasis in the middle of the city and for those looking to live close to everything while looking for privacy, nature and security at the same time. The continuous sound of the creek at the bottom of the property gives it a special touch.
The inner space
The colonial two story home is very well maintained and and extremely well built, you won't find a crack in a wall.
The downstairs has a formidable layout and every room is of very good size.
- A spacious foyer with recently installed travertine floors
- To one side is the guest bathroom
- To the other the stairwell to the 2nd floor and the entrance to a small Yoga room or office and the social areas.
The living room and dining room are separated by a working fireplace which ads to the cosiness of the living areas. Both rooms open up to a large covered terrace. The social areas have a lot of beautiful hardwood, like cornices, floors, doors and door — window frames.
The kitchen is fantastic for those who love to cook with huge granite counter tops for workspace, a spacious pantry, a breakfast bar and a separate breakfast room that accesses the gardens. These areas also have porcelanate floor tiles.
Upstairs you will find two large bedrooms sharing a upgraded bathroom and an office — study on top of the rooms.
The master bedroom is spacious with high ceilings with recessed lighting, a small balcony out to green views and a spacious home office with door to shut out noise while the partner sleeps.
The bathroom is another feature of this house: mirrored closets, large walk-in closet. Large counter top. Separate toilet room. A very nice Jacuzzi tub and separate shower out to views.
Fee — $ 100
- Totally fenced
- Fully landscaped gardens with mature trees and bushes
- Two-car garage
- 24 hour guard with internet based security system
- walking distance from Multiplaza shopping mall
- 5 minute drive from the CIMA hospital