A very nice colonial one story steel-frame home has the best curb appeal in the community. Price reduced.
The inner space
- Combined living — dining — kitchen — breakfast area.
- The master suite with huge bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms with shared bath.
- One bedroom is used as an office now.
- A fantastic terrace for parties with a large bar and a separate half bathroom.
Fee: $ 477
- The service area is large with space available for maid's room and bath.
- A very spacious garage.
Equipment and Advantages
- Wheelchair accessibility
- All doors 2.25m
- 12 feet ceilings living and 10 feet rest
- Sprinkler system 5 zones
- Dimmers and recessed lighting
- Ceiling fans remote controlled
- Cedar wood kitchen
- Granite counter tops
- Just painted
- Dishwasher, oven and stove top, curtains and lights will stay
- Water back up and pump
The community territory
- Beautiful common area and nice streets
- Swimming pool separated from the home by the large trees
- Gazebo, large enough to fit 40 people
- Plenty of guest parking area
- All utilities are underground
2 blocks from downtown