The estate consists of an old two ancient houses — two-level and one-level, and a plot of land.
The two-level house was built in 1887 and has approximately 100 m² of living space. It requires complete repair. From the upper floor there is a beautiful view of the sea and surrounding landscape.
The one-level house of approximately 100 m² is currently a ruin.
On the first floor of the two-bedroom house there used to be a wine cellar. An interior staircase leads to the second floor, where there are three small bedrooms and another big room.
The property is not far from the road and has water and electricity connections.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The estate is situated in Vitalina village, 40 km away from Dubrovnik, 20 km from the airport and 6 km from Montenegro.