The villa built in 1916 is located in a town of Medveja. The property consists of a garden, a main building, a guest house, a parking, a gazebo with a barbecue area and enjoys an access to the beach.
The main building comprises a basement, a ground floor, a first floor and a third floor and includes eight bedrooms, five stuff rooms, a storage room, a study, a wine cellar, a kitchen, three living rooms, two apartments.
There are two apartments with bathrooms and a shared living room in the guest house.
The property is located in the development area of hospitality-touristic use.
Location and nearby objects
The villa is 10 km away from Kvarner bay, the touristic center of Opatija.