Spacious stone mansion with a rich history, built in the 16th century by a Trogirian nobleman and performed defensive functions, with panoramic sea views, a small plot with a direct access to the water and a private pontoon.
- The building is a cultural heritage.
- Together with this property the buyer will receive a ready approved renovation project, according to which it is possible to create a hotel on the basis of the presented object. The excavational work will be observed by archaeologists.
- The building needs a repair.
The lay-out according to the project.
- The ground floor will house a hall, a bar, a restaurant, a dining room, a large kitchen and an access to a garden of 43 m² with a terrace of 26 m² and a direct access to the pontoon.
- The second floor will house an administrator's office, a staff area, a room of 17 m², two two-room rooms of 44 m² each and two two-level two-room rooms of 39 m² each.
- The third floor will accommodate a one-room room of 23 m², two three-room rooms of 56 m² each and one three-level three-room suite of 72 m² with two balconies.
- The fourth floor will accommodate two three-room rooms of 56 m² each.
The property has an extremely high commercial potential and is perfectly suitable for investment.
Location and nearby objects
The property is located in a picturesque place, on the very sea shore, in an area with a developed infrastructure, 3 km from the airport of Split, 9 km from Trogir and 20 km from Split.