For sale is an attractive house in central Istria. Located in a peaceful and historical village of Gracisce. The size of the house is 568 m² with an additional land plot of 174 m².
The property consists of 14 rooms in total, 10 of which are bedrooms. The attic of a size of 142 m², which can be used to create additional 2–3 rooms. The land plot overlooking the road can easily be turned into a swimming pool.
The house is in need of adaptation but with a right vision it can be turned into a small hotel or private luxury mansion. All buildings are completely legalized and in order and aditional work can be done in and around the house to tailor it to your own personal needs.
It is important to notice that the future investor who would keep the authentic way of constuction could also benefit from EU culture & heritage related funds that are available in Croatia.
On the ground floor — large authentic wooden gates which open up a spacious hallway that leads to the backyard. The bathroom is located in the beggining of the hallway. Inside the backyard there is an entrence to the old istrian style tavern with extremely thick walls. Ideally it could be transformed into an attractive wine cellar.
First floor- consists of four spacious rooms, two hallways and a bathroom all perfectly enlightened with natural light cooming from the large windows overlooking all sides.
Second floor- consists of 5 spacious rooms, two hallways and a small bathroom.
The attic — at a size of 142 m² in need of renovation, can be turned in additional 3–4 rooms.
Heating system: Electricity — Wood.
- A house of this size is extremely rare in this region, therefore it would present a huge advantage for any kind of investment, in the village itself its the largest and tallest building
- Owning this property opens the possibility of turning it into a hotel or a private luxury home, in both cases a firm and stable investment for the future
- It is important to notice that currently the freeway itself is being expanded with new tunnels being built which will significally contribute to an even greater influx of visitors and probable increase of property value
- Options for the buyer to apply for EU funds regarding renovation of the property in correlation with culture and heritage preservation, widely available in Croatia
- There is a market, a restaurant, a bar, a post office, an elementary school and a kindergarden
- There are also a few well maintained hiking trails in the vicinity
Location and nearby infrastructure
- The village is situated on a 443meters hilltop
- Optimal location, 35 minutes drive to the closest Pula Airport
- Ensured privacy yet all major centers are easily accessible by freeway (Pula 40min, Poreč 30min and Rijeka 45min drive)