The house was originally built in 1927, after a complete renovation was commissioned in March 2014.
The residential complex accommodates 20 modern apartments and consists of 5 overground and two underground floors.
Planning of apartments with a wonderful view of the park or the forest from their balconies or French windows. Each of the apartments have a storage room which is located on one of the lower floors.
Parking spaces are located in front of the house. Part of the complex is also a private garden with access only for residents.
The apartment includes a kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom and balcony.
The house is situated on an elevated street in a prestigious area near the center of the resort town Marianske Lazne. It is located on the border of the park and the Ferdinand Spring.