Residence rises above a quiet residential area near the center, near the metro station, 200 meters from the beautiful Vysehrad Castle and Podolsk waterfront.
Amazing architecture with white facade and golden railings. Rooms consist of 54 apartments, from studios to penthouses, located on the 8th floor.
The avant-garde interior options are used to the maximum size of the apartment, and the attention to detail and the little things skillfully emphasizes lighting system. All this — the work of the studio Mimolimit, namely the architect Barbara Škorpilová.
Prices for apartments from 2700 EUR/ m²
- 2 bedroom apartment of CZK 4,590,000
- 3 -room apartment by 8.49 million kroons
- 4 -room apartment of 11.39 million kroons
- one place in the underground garage 388,000 kroons
- Heating: gas boiler in the house, the heat meter in each flat, low-profile radiators in a residential area (eg. Jaga), floor convectors at French windows; heated towel rails in the bathrooms and electric underfloor heating
- Bathroom ceramic tiles with a negative bias in the mirror, tile, fixtures Flaminia, built-in wall shower faucet, shower cubicles with glass door, a mirror with integrated lighting
- Floors: three-layer wooden floors, light oak
- Home phone with preparation for videophone
- Socket for Internet and cable TV in every room (in the bedrooms 2 sockets for TV)
Available favorable mortgages for foreigners — the interest rate is only 2.79%.
- Before the river Vltava — 1 km.
- 10 minutes to the center by subway
- Shops at 400 m