Possible to be used versatilely, for example as a place of company recreation, an exclusive apartment, accommodation of employees, a seat of a company.
A plot of land 850 m² (two garages).
Originally a part of the quarter Bellevuei. In 1939 two architectural firms were stated in this villa — Ing. Josef FORBERICH and Ing. Engelbert Gibitz, a constructor and a master carpenter, Forberich's son-in-law. Famous Josef Forberich — the creator of the church in Hleďsebe, the town hall in Úšovice, many villas in Bellevue, the constructor of houses in Russian street such as St. Martin, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, the author of the Chapel of love, the constructor of the hotel Carlton (nowadays Svoboda), etc.
Fully furnished, reconstructed in 2014, has double garage, a terrace, heating supplies are secured year-round by a city steam piping.