We offer beautiful and sunny flat with 3 rooms and a balcony (2,8 m²) on Slezská street. The flat having an area of 82 m² is privately owned and situated on the 4th floor of the building at the quite area Vinohrady — a place where wealthy people live since olden times, houses are perfect samples of classicism and modern of the beginning of 20th century.
Tennis boulevards, parks where you can go jogging or just for a walk with your child. It is just 15 minuets on foot to the Vaclavske Namesti. Vinohrady are rightfully considered one of the most fashionable quarters of Prague.
Spacious and sunny flat. Equipped with new wood floor, tile in the bathroom and in the corridor. Also new gas boiler was installed recently.
Type of building: brick
Type of ownership: Private
Total area: 82 m²
Balcony: 2,8 m²
Water: District water supply
Electricity: 230 V, 400 V
Electricity efficiency rating: Class G
House after reconstruction. Equipped with new roof and facade, new lift is installed. Also the common areas and the stairs were painted.
- Theatre Divadlo na Vinohradech (200 m)
- Cathedral Kostel sv. Ludmily (195 m)
- The University of Economics in Prague (957 m)
- ATM Bankomat Sberbank CZ (133 m)
- Post Office Pošta Praha 2 — Česká pošta, s. p. (214 m)
- Lékárna U Zlatého lva (205 m)
- Gym Kickbox klub KOSAGYM (133 m)
- Restaurant Pho Family (23 m)
- Supermarket Van Than Pham (113 m)
- School ZUŠ Ilji Hurníka Praha 2 (186 m)
Location and nearby objects
The house is located in a quite and attractive area Vinohrady, in 2 minuets on foot to subway station Náměstí Míru and in 15 minuets on foot to Vaclavske Namesti. Near to the flat there's the most interesting place for walking and the first park in Prague — Riegrovy sady.
- subway station Náměstí Míru (223 m)
- tram station Jana Masaryka (293 m)
- bus station Náměstí Míru (255 m)
- railway station Praha hlavní nádraží (813 m)