We offer a villa surrounded by a large terraced garden, built in 1893. In 1908 the house was rebuilt by the famous architect Karel Hugo Kepka of Brno, and extended for JUDr. František Storch, a lawyer, university professor and rector of Charles University.
The property is decorated with original elements, such as decoratively embellished facade, mouldings, fencing, combining influences of different architectural styles: historicism, Art Nouveau and Domestic Revival.
The building acquired the present form through redevelopment in 2014 when the villa was declared a cultural monument. Heritage conservation applies to the villa, the garden with the terraces, underground spaces, fencing and the boundary wall with the gate. In the territory there is a garage and a parking for eight cars.
The interiors need restoration, offering the new owner infinite possibilities to create his own design.
Location and nearby objects
The villa is located at the foot of Havlín Hill, opposite the Zbraslav Chateau.