This is a super offer with a 6–7 year installment plan for a
three bedroom apartment
! The apartment locate in the part called “Village”. This part is currently under construction and will be ready soon, within 3 years.
Pay only 10% for down payment, and pay the remaining 90% in installments for 6 years. OR! Pay only 15% for down payment, and pay the remaining 90% in installments for 7 years.
This is the rarest and most profitable offer on the real estate market!
Complex — information
The complex is considered the best place to buy an apartment in Hurghada, both for permanent residence and for future profit in the form of rent. It is very clean, well maintained at all times and fully complies with European standards. The pools are spacious and very clean.