Chalet is truly in a class of its own and is arguably one of the premier chalets in Meribel. A recipient of the Méribel Tourist Office’s ‘5* Label Meribel’ award. Maximum for 15 guests.
The chalet’s south facing aspect provides unrivalled panoramic views across the Meribel Valley and hours of glorious sunshine.
Built in the traditional Savoyarde style and to the highest specifications, the chalet offers accommodation over four floors.
The centre-piece being the expansive south facing living room featuring luxuriously comfortable deep cushion sofas, a stone clad fireplace, HD satellite, digital and Apple television, dvd player, Ipod and surround sound music systems.
The equally impressive south facing dining room features a magnificent oak dining table complimented by a floor to ceiling stone clad fireplace.
The eight spacious bedrooms are all ensuite. Each bedroom features twin or super-king size beds with feather pillows and duvets, a Jacuzzi bath and shower, HD satellite television and a personal safe. Four of the bedrooms have south facing balconies, to get the most from those sunny days, and five bedrooms are suitable for the inclusion of cots.
The chalets extensive south facing sun terrace features a swimming pool, Sauna, outdoor heaters, exterior music system and a fully stocked bar.
There is also a study area equipped with telephone, fax, computer, broadband and wireless Internet access; a games area with satellite television, dvd player, X-box 360, table tennis, pool table and darts board.
Other facilities include a gym with running machine, rowing machine, bike, HD satellite television, dvd player and music system, an impressive wine cellar, a laundry room, heated ski and boot room and on-site private parking.
- 6 bespoke staff including: a manager, a professional chef, two hostesses & two chauffeurs
- Concierge service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Extensive dvd library
- In-chalet ski and snowboard equipment hire service
- Discounts include a 5% reduction for returning clients and bookings of *two consecutive weeks (*discount applied).
- There is no charge for infants sharing a room with their parents/guardians.
- If a 3 Valleys lift pass is not required, the price is reduced by € 150 pp (6 days) and € 300 pp (13 days) and by a further € 100 pp if return airport transfers are not necessary.
Priority is given to clients taking an exclusive booking of the entire chalet. Individual room bookings, single room occupancy, short breaks, long weekend and 10 day trips are all options dependent on availability and quotes can be provided on request.
Location and nearby objects
It is located in the exclusive Domaine de Burgin, a private enclave within the Belvedere sector and at an elevation of 1,750 metres. Only 50 metres from the Georges Mauduit piste, access to the main ski lift area of La Chaudanne couldn’t be simpler, and after a day on the slopes you can ski right back to the chalet.
Prices (15 guests) include:
- 7/14 nights ensuite accommodation
- Private return airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Children’s evening meals seven days a week
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés seven days a week
- Four course dinner with wine, (6 out of 7 nights for 1 week bookings and 12 out of 14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited broadband and wifi Internet access
- Three Valleys lift pass (6 day passes for 1 week bookings and 13 day passes for 2 week bookings)
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week