This is one of the most luxurious chalets in the area. One of the few recipients of the Tourist Office’s ‘5* Label Meribel’ award.
Built on three storeys, this is a typical Savoyarde property and features six ensuite bedrooms, four of which have balconies overlooking the mountains. Each is furnished in different fabrics, textures and antique furniture and all six bedrooms can be made into either a double or a twin and four are suitable for the inclusion of cots.
The south-facing sitting room is at the heart of the chalet and features large, squashy sofas, a roaring log fire, HD satellite, digital and Apple television, dvd player, music and Ipod systems and floor-to-ceiling windows with views stretching across to the Olympe chairlift and the 1992 Olympics women’s downhill run.
The adjacent dining room features a beautiful oak Tuscany table and French windows which open on to a very private sun deck.
An expansive terrace, running round most of the chalet, features a Jacuzzi, Sauna, outdoor table and chairs, sun-loungers, outdoor heaters, table tennis, pool table, darts board, exterior music system and a fully stocked bar.
There is a study area equipped with telephone, fax, computer, broadband and wireless Internet access and on the ground floor a laundry room, heated ski and boot room and on-site private parking.
The piste that returns skiers to the village is replete with snow canons ensuring season-round access and should you want to ski back to the chalet a short detour through the trees from the piste brings you back to the terrace or front door.
- 4 bespoke staff including a manager, a professional chef, a hostess and a chauffeur
- Concierge service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- In-chalet ski and snowboard equipment hire service
- Discounts include a 5% reduction for returning clients and bookings of *two consecutive weeks (*discount applied).
- There is no charge for infants sharing a room with their parents/guardians.
- If a 3 Valleys lift pass is not required, the price is reduced by € 150 pp (6 days) and € 300 pp (13 days) and by a further € 100 pp if return airport transfers are not necessary.
Priority is given to clients taking an exclusive booking of the entire chalet. Individual room bookings, single room occupancy, short breaks, long weekend and 10 day trips are all options dependent on availability and quotes can be provided on request.
Location and nearby objects
Chalet is located just 200 m from the village’s bars and restaurants as well as the Telesiege du Golf chairlift which connects to the Altiport and from there the entire Three Valleys network.
Prices (based on a maximum of 10 people) include:
- Seven nights ensuite accommodation (14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- Private return airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Children’s evening meals seven days a week
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés seven days a week
- Four course dinner with wine, (6 out of 7 nights for 1 week bookings and 12 out of 14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited broadband and wifi Internet access
- Three Valleys lift pass (6 day passes for 1 week bookings and 13 day passes for 2 week bookings)
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week