Luxurious Chalet is a recipient of the Tourist Office’s ‘5* Label Meribel’ award.
Chalet's impressive south-facing sitting room features a beautifully carved wooden ceiling, huge bay windows with stunning panoramic views across the mountains, an open log fireplace, HD satellite, digital and Apple television, dvd player, music and Ipod systems.
The dining room features a large wooden dining table and floor-to-ceiling bay windows leading onto an expansive sun terrace.
Each of the chalets six ensuite bedrooms are individually furnished in delightful fabrics and furniture and four of the rooms have balconies overlooking the beautiful mountains. All but one of the bedrooms can be made into a double or twin and four are suitable for the inclusion of cots.
The exterior terraces feature a Jacuzzi, outdoor table and chairs, sun-loungers, outdoor heaters, table tennis, air hockey, table football, darts board, exterior music system and a fully stocked bar.
There is a study area equipped with telephone, fax, computer, broadband and wireless Internet access and on the ground floor a Sauna, laundry room, heated ski and boot room and on-site private parking.
After a day on the slopes a short detour from the village’s Lapin piste returns skiers to the front door of the chalet.
- 4 bespoke staff including a manager, a professional chef, a hostess and a chauffeur
- Concierge service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- In-chalet ski and snowboard equipment hire service
- Discounts include a 5% reduction for returning clients and bookings of *two consecutive weeks (*discount applied).
- There is no charge for infants sharing a room with their parents/guardians.
- If a 3 Valleys lift pass is not required, the price is reduced by € 150 pp (6 days) and € 300 pp (13 days) and by a further € 100 pp if return airport transfers are not necessary.
Priority is given to clients taking an exclusive booking of the entire chalet. Individual room bookings, single room occupancy, short breaks, long weekend and 10 day trips are all options dependent on availability and quotes can be provided on request.
Location and nearby objects
Ideally situated close to the centre of Méribel-Village and its amenities, as well as the high speed Telesiege du Golf chairlift. Access to the vast 3 Valleys ski area couldn’t be simpler.
Prices (based on a maximum of 10 people) include:
- Seven nights ensuite accommodation (14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- Private return airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Children’s evening meals seven days a week
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés seven days a week
- Four course dinner with wine, (6 out of 7 nights for 1 week bookings and 12 out of 14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited broadband and wifi Internet access
- Three Valleys lift pass (6 day passes for 1 week bookings and 13 day passes for 2 week bookings)
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week