This chalet is a recipient of the Tourist Office ’s ‘5* Label Meribel’award.
Chalet 's spacious south-facing sitting room features floor-to-ceiling windows, an open log fireplace, deep cushion armchairs and sofas, HD satellite, digital and Apple television, dvd player, music and Ipod systems. A magnificent oak dining table forms the centre-piece of the dining room where again floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the beautiful Méribel valley.
Chalet Rachelle ’s six ensuite bedrooms are furnished in luxurious fabrics and antique furniture. Four of the six bedrooms have balconies overlooking the mountains and all but one double can also be made into a twin and four are suitable for the inclusion of cots.
A large deck surrounds the front of the chalet featuring a Jacuzzi, Sauna, outdoor table and chairs, sun-loungers, outdoor heaters, table tennis, table football, darts board, exterior music system and a fully stocked bar.
There is a study area equipped with telephone, fax, computer, broadband and wireless Internet access and on the ground floor a laundry room, heated ski and boot room and on-site private parking.
Guests can ski back to the chalet using a short detour through the trees from the Lapin piste which runs alongside the chairlift.
- 4 bespoke staff including a manager, a professional chef, a hostess and a chauffeur
- Concierge service
- Nespresso coffee machine
- In-chalet ski and snowboard equipment hire service
- Discounts include a 5% reduction for returning clients and bookings of *two consecutive weeks (*discount applied).
- There is no charge for infants sharing a room with their parents/guardians.
- If a 3 Valleys lift pass is not required, the price is reduced by €150 pp (6 days) and €300 pp (13 days) and by a further €100 pp if return airport transfers are not necessary.
Priority is given to clients taking an exclusive booking of the entire chalet. Individual room bookings, single room occupancy, short breaks, long weekend and 10 day trips are all options dependent on availability and quotes can be provided on request.
Chalet is located close to Méribel-Village ’s epicentre, with its apres-ski bar Lodge du Village, supermarket, boulangerie, restaurants and the Telesiege du Golf chairlift only a few metres away.
Prices (based on a maximum of 10 people) include:
- Seven nights ensuite accommodation (14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- Private return airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Children ’s evening meals seven days a week
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés seven days a week
- Four course dinner with wine, (6 out of 7 nights for 1 week bookings and 12 out of 14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited broadband and wifi Internet access
- Three Valleys lift pass (6 day passes for 1 week bookings and 13 day passes for 2 week bookings)
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week