One of the few recipients of the Tourist Office’s ‘5* Label Courchevel’award, this chalet is one of the most luxurious chalets in the area with direct access to the ski slopes.
Built to the highest specifications the chalet offers accommodation over four floors each linked by an elevator. The centre piece of the chalet is a magnificent south facing sitting room and dining room with panoramic views across the slopes of Courchevel 1850 and featuring an open log fireplace, HD satellite, digital and Apple plasma Bang & Olufsen television, dvd player, Ipod and surround sound music systems.
The chalets five bedrooms are all fully ensuite and individually furnished in different fabrics, textures and antique furniture and each features HD satellite television and a personal safe. Each of the bedrooms can be made into either a double or twin, two are equipped with a third bed and three are suitable for the inclusion of cots.
On the ground floor there is a leisure room featuring a swimming pool, Sauna, shower, bathroom and massage room, a study area equipped with telephone, fax, computer, broadband and wireless Internet access, a laundry room and a heated ski and boot room.
The chalet is surrounded by an extensive south facing sun terrace featuring a games area with table football and air hockey, outdoor heaters and a fully stocked bar. On-site parking is available on the chalets heated private driveway.
The chalet is run by no less than five dedicated members of staff including a manager, professional chef, two hostesses and a bespoke on-call chauffeur providing an exceptional level of personal service. Private return airport and train station transfers, ski passes on arrival and a fully stocked bar are all complimentary. Helicopter transfers from the airport to the Courchevel Altiport located just above the chalet, in-chalet ski and snowboard equipment rental, childcare, private nannies, massage services and much more can be arranged as required.
Catering to the highest level is an integral part of the chalet service and the combination of traditional French cuisine, creativity, flair and flavours from around the world provide a unique culinary experience including an a la carte breakfast, afternoon tea with mulled wine, children’s evening meals, a selection of homemade hot and cold canapés with Champagne and a fabulous four course dinner with a range of specially selected wines.
- Discounts include a 5% reduction for returning clients and bookings of *two consecutive weeks (*discount applied).
- There is no charge for infants sharing a room with their parents/guardians.
- If a 3 Valleys lift pass is not required, the price is reduced by €150 pp (6 days) and €300 pp (13 days) and by a further €100 pp if return airport transfers are not necessary.
Priority is given to clients taking an exclusive booking of the entire chalet. Individual room bookings, single room occupancy, short breaks, long weekend and 10 day trips are all options dependent on availability and quotes can be provided on request.
Location and nearby objects
Located in the exclusive Nogentil sector of Courchevel 1850.
Prices (based on a maximum of 10 people) include:
- Seven nights ensuite accommodation (14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- Private return airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Children’s evening meals seven days a week
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés seven days a week
- Four course dinner with wine, (6 out of 7 nights for 1 week bookings and 12 out of 14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited broadband and wifi Internet access
- Three Valleys lift pass (6 day passes for 1 week bookings and 13 day passes for 2 week bookings)
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week