This opulent 5* chalet is full of exceptional features for a truly indulgent ski holiday.
No detail has been overlooked in Chalet Les Sorbiers, and the high standard of modern furnishings and décor has been combined with the rustic characteristics of this four-storey building to produce superb and authentic ski lodge accommodation.
Guests can enjoy the extravagant outdoor jacuzzi and internal sauna after a day on the slopes before relaxing in the spacious and richly decorated bedrooms. The centrepiece of the main living area is a large open fireplace as well as a full terrace with fantastic views of the mountains and village.
It’s unlikely you’ll have trouble relaxing during your stay, however, just in case you need a little extra help, the chalet has wifi, satellite tv and Apple tv in all of the bedrooms, along with a dvd player and iPod docking station.
Exposed wooden beams and waxed oak floors throughout the chalet give it a modern yet authentic ambience. Open stonework on the fireplace and throughout the building adds to its rustic feel.
The main living space boasts a spectacular double height ceiling that makes the most of the dramatic vista.
The chalet is set out as follows:
Lower Ground Floor:
Heated ski room, gym, massage room and games area
- Ensuite master double bedroom with a fireplace, desk and dressing room
- Two ensuite double/twin bedrooms
- Each of these three bedrooms have direct access to the terrace and the exterior Jacuzzi and bar
- Entrance area with communal toilet
- South facing sitting room and dining room with a magnificent central fireplace, wifi,
- satellite tv, dvd player, Ipod and surround sound music systems
- A fully equipped enclosed professional kitchen
- Extensive south-facing terrace
- Ensuite double bedroom
Ensuite double bedroom with two additional single beds
The chalet is run by no less than five dedicated members of staff including a manager, professional chef, two hostesses and a bespoke on-call chauffeur providing an exceptional level of personal service. Private return airport and train station transfers, ski passes on arrival and a fully stocked bar are all complimentary. Helicopter transfers from the airport to the Courchevel Altiport located just above the chalet, in-chalet ski and snowboard equipment rental, childcare, private nannies, massage services and much more can be arranged as required.
Catering to the highest level is an integral part of the chalet service and the combination of traditional French cuisine, creativity, flair and flavours from around the world provide a unique culinary experience including an a la carte breakfast, afternoon tea with mulled wine, children’s evening meals, a selection of homemade hot and cold canapés with Champagne and a fabulous four course dinner with a range of specially selected wines.
- Discounts include a 5% reduction for returning clients and bookings of *two consecutive weeks (*discount applied).
- There is no charge for infants sharing a room with their parents/guardians.
- If a 3 Valleys lift pass is not required, the price is reduced by € 150 pp (6 days) and € 300 pp (13 days) and by a further € 100 pp if return airport transfers are not necessary.
Priority is given to clients taking an exclusive booking of the entire chalet. Individual room bookings, single room occupancy, short breaks, long weekend and 10 day trips are all options dependent on availability and quotes can be provided on request.
Location and nearby objects
Chalet is located at the foot of the famous Pralong piste in Courchevel 1850.
Prices (based on a maximum of 10 people) include:
- Seven nights ensuite accommodation (14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- Private return airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Children’s evening meals seven days a week
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés seven days a week
- Four course dinner with wine, (6 out of 7 nights for 1 week bookings and 12 out of 14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited broadband and wifi Internet access
- Three Valleys lift pass (6 day passes for 1 week bookings and 13 day passes for 2 week bookings)
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week