This superb ski in 5 en-suite bedroom South West facing detached chalet that includes an additional studio apartment, has a surface habitable area of 218 m² and total surface of 236 m² (plus 25 m² exterior double garage). Part of a three chalet project, the views from the chalet are simply outstanding.
Sitting in its own 762 m² plot, the Barbossine chairlift is close by. As well as skiing in, from the chalet it is also possible to ski out to get to the lift. The chalet exterior is now finished and internally the chalet will be split over 3 floors. It will offer:
Rez de Jardin
- Entrance hall with cupboard
- Laundry room
- Studio apartment with toilet and shower room (kitchen at extra cost)*
- Two car exterior garage (25 m²) on the side of the chalet
- 2 exterior parking spaces
- A further internal garage that could be converted to living space (at additional cost) should the client wish
* The studio can be adapted to another use should the client wish.
- Double en-suite bedroom with shower
- Guest WC
- Large open plan living floor with kitchen, dining and living room
- Storage room off kitchen
- Access onto large wrap around balcony and terrace
- 4 double en-suite bedrooms with access to balcony from bedroom 3 and 4.
The kitchen and fireplace are not included in the price of the chalet and will be chosen by the client. Prices of both kitchen and firplace cost from €40,000.
With the opening of the new lift in Chatel linking the Super Chatel and Linga areas of the resort, it has increased the profile of the village in relation to its rivals of Morzine and Les Gets, thanks to its ease of access getting to the resort (just 1 hour 20 mins from Geneva), the ski network and prices of property still lower than its counterparts. This all makes Chatel a great place to invest.
For more information on this amazing chalet opportunity including plans, facade drawings, implantation plan and to arrange a visit please contact us.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Ski in and out
- Plus additional studio apartment.
- Opportunity to choose finishings
- 218 m² surface habitable
- 236.55 m² total surface
- Spectacular views
- South West facing
- 762 m² plot