In this truly unique setting, this south-facing near 250 m² property benefiting from a 200 m² garden with a terrace.
- It includes a ground-floor living room, a study and a toilet.
- The 1st floor comprises a spacious and bright floor through main living/reception room and an equipped kitchen.
- A master suite with a bath/shower room, a dressing room and a toilet, and a child’s bedroom are on the 2nd floor. The master bedroom opens onto a little terrace enjoying a view of the vineyard.
- A further bedroom with a bathroom and toilet is on the top floor.
- A half-basement comprises a self-contained 2-room apartment with a living room, an open-plan kitchen, a bedroom and a shower room with a toilet.
The plantation of vineyards on the Butte Montmartre, renowned the world over for Sacré Coeur Basilica and Place des Tertres at the centre of what was old Montmartre village, dates back to the 12th century.
Although during the 17th and 18th centuries some three-quarters of the hill was covered with vineyard, when the village became part of Paris in the late 19th century the majority of the vineyards disappeared as Montmartre developed.
Those facing this superb property were planted in the 1930’s, and today produce “Clos Montmartre” wine.