This delightful private mansion with a peaceful little garden is dating from the turn of the century.
- a spacious living/reception room,
- a dining room and a kitchen with dining facilities opening onto a “cour anglaise”,
- an over 25 m² master suite with a dressing room, a bathroom and a study is on the 1st floor,
- three further bedrooms with a bathroom and a shower room are on the top floor,
- a laundry room and a staff bedroom with independent access.
Parquet flooring and a fireplace.
The property benefits from a parking space in the private street, and it would be possible to acquire two further parking spaces nearby.
The house is located in Paris 16th District, in the heart of the Muette Golden Triangle just a stone’s throw from Ranelagh Gardens and OECD.