MagicSpirit Chalet is located near the village of Argentiere and is a spacious 260 square meters house for the rest of the company up to 12 people.
On the first floor there are 2 double beds 140x200, wardrobe and a shower room with toilet.
On the second floor — 4 bedrooms: bedroom ”Le Tour“ with a double bed 160x200 with wardrobe, bedroom ”La Verte“ with twin beds 90x200 with wardrobe, bedroom ”Mont Blanc“ with twin beds 90x200 with wardrobe, bedroom ”Master“ with 180x200 double bed with dressing room, bathroom, toilet. Also on the floor there is a separate toilet.
- A spacious terrace with Jacuzzi
- 2 bathrooms 4 shower rooms 4 toilets
- American openplan kitchen equipped with microwave oven 2 refrigerators freezer and various electrical appliances
- Living and dining room
- Washing machine and dryer
- central heating
- Cable TV
- Home Theater/ DVD
- Computer and internet access (WiFi).
- The village of Argentiere 1 km
- Chamonix Mont Blanc 11 km
- Shopping 2 km
- Downtown 7 km
- Geneva International Airport 113 km
- Chamonix motorway 10 km
- Montrok Station 1 km.
The small village of Argentiere (Argentiere) located in the upper part of the valley of Chamonix, at the foot of Mont Blanc, the highest peak in Western Europe. Chamonix — the world capital of extreme skiing and mountain climbing. International recognition of the area Grands Montets (Argentiere) obliged the vastness and variety of slopes and trails, divided into 3 zones — Argentiere glacier, Lognan and Pendant, as well as the exceptional quality of snow from December to May.
The slopes, slopes, lifts:
- The top station of the lift — 3842 m
- The difference in height — 2807 m
- Platforms — 46
- Number of routes — 17
- The total length of ski trails — 150 km
- light — 52%
- medium difficulty — 36%
- complex — 12%
- Halfpipe — 1
- Cross-country skiing — 14 km