We offer you an estate which was built in the 16th century by Count Dupont in Baroque style and had been belonging to the French Emperor Napoleon.
In 1807 Napoleon presented the estate to one of his generals for military merit. Since then it has been passing from generation to generation of French noble families. The estate has been owned by the German nobles during the last 22 years.
The property of 272,000 m² includes an adjacent park and hunting grounds. The thorough overhaul was carried out in 2000.
The estate features a mansion, a guest house, a tea house, stables, an old mill converted into a large ceremonial hall with 100 seats, a bar and a kitchen, a chapel, a park in the classical European style with manicured trees, lawns and shrubs, benches, sculptures in stone and flower beds, a lake equipped with a pier with boats and canoes, a pond with trouts.
The plot of 34,000 m² is fenced and connected to the alarm system and security service of France. In the evening the park, the lake and outbuildings are beautifully illuminated. The hunting grounds are rich with game animals (wild boars and others). Hunting is allowed in the area. Local authorities are loyal to the development of hunting traditions.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The French estate is located in the Lorraine region, near the German border. The nearest international German airport of Zweibrücken is at 30 km from the property, Baden-Baden — 85 km, Strasbourg — 70 km, Luxembourg — 180 km, Frankfurt — 200 km, Paris — 300 km.