Comfortable estate of 17th-century, fenced with an ancient stone fence, with two residential buildings, a spacious terrace of 80 m² with a BBQ area, a gazebo of 15 m² with river views, a fountain, a large open-air swimming pool with a modern water purification system, a two-storey sauna, made of Karelian pine, and a huge plot consisting of a vineyard of 50,000 m², an orchard of 2,000 m² with quince trees, peach trees and fig trees, a kale-yard of 200 m² and a territory, occupied with a deciduous forest with a part of river bank and wild animals.
Both residential buildings were reconstructed in 2014.
There is a dam in the territory of the estate, built in the 12th century by Knights Templar, and a water mill of those times.
The main house of 220 m² consists of two overground floors, an attic and a ground floor.
- The first floor consists of a hall, a kitchen and a living room with a dining area.
- The second floor consists of two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a balcony.
- The attic accommodates a nursery and a bathroom.
- The ground floor accommodates an independent staff apartment.
The additional residential cottage with an area of 250 m² is a completely rebuilt granary and consists of two overground floors.
- The first floor consists of a hall, a dressing room, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a guest room and two bathrooms.
- The second floor consists of four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Location and nearby objects
The property is located in a secluded and picturesque place, near the famous Le Thoronet Abbey.
- Saint-Tropez — 51 km
- Cannes — 82 km
- Marseille — 100 miles
- Marseille Provence Airport — 100 km
- Nice Cote d'Azur Airport — 102 km