In a superb location close to the the slopes and centre of the fantastic dual season resort of Courchevel Moriond at an altitude of 1650m, this new project of individual chalets in their own private hamlet in a traditional setting and the sunniest location in Courchevel. Chalet 7 of 284.10 m², split over three floors with an additional Mezzanine and connected by elevator, will come with 6 en-suite bedrooms and the possibility to create an optional spa/relaxation area or cinema room from one of the bedrooms on the lower floor.
The hamlet made up of eleven chalets of 4 – 7 bedrooms just a 4 minute walk from the ski slopes and lifts will be finished to a luxiry standard that blend wood and stone typical of the Savoyard chalets of the area and will combine both modern and authenticity as well as benefiting from all the latest technologies.
This North and West facing chalet incorporating large volumes of glass and panoramic windows will create a fantastic light and airy interior spaces, as well as the opportunity to take in the magnificent mountain and valley views.
Chalet No 7 will comprise:
Level — 1
- Chalet access from parking
- 3 double bedrooms, two with acess to the terrace
- Entrance hall with access to ski room
- 3 en-suite double bedrooms wo with access to the balcony
- Large open plan living floor of 74.44 m²
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fireplace in the living room complete with beamed ceilings
- Large wrap around West and North facing balcony
- Triple aspect living room
- A floor of 45.54 m² is available for the new owner to decide what they would like to do here.
The chalet also comes complete with an indoor and an outdoor parking space
Owing to these being new build chalets, Notary (legal) fees are reduced at 2%. There is no obligation to rent this chalet, but for those wanting to rent, we would be pleased to provide an indication of the potential income the owner would receive. Similarly if the owner plans to rent, it is possible to reclaim the VAT of 20% at the end of construction. Please enquire for details.
For more information including brochure and plans as well as to arrange a visit, please contact us.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 11 Individual Off Plan Chalets In Small Hamlet
- Chalets close to centre and cable car
- Living space of 284 m² over 4 floors
- Elevator connecting floors
- 45 m² Mezzanine possible to convert
- Open plan living floor of 74.44 m²
- Triple aspect living area (East, West and North)
- Focal fireplace
- Multiple balconies