In a superb location close to the the slopes and centre of the fantastic dual season resort of Courchevel Moriond at an altitude of 1650m, this new project of individual chalets in their own private hamlet in a traditional setting and the sunniest location in Courchevel. The South facing chalet (Genepy) of 204 m², split over four floors with an elevator connecting the different levels, it will come with 5 bedrooms.
The hamlet made up of eleven chalets will be finished to a luxiry standard that blend wood and stone typical of the Savoyard chalets of the area and will combine both modern and authenticity as well as benefiting from all the latest technologies.
This chalet incorporating large volumes of glass and panoramic windows through the South and North aspects of the living room, it will create a fantastic light and airy interior, as well as the opportunity to take in the magnificent mountain and valley views.
Chalet No 9 will comprise:
Level — 1
- Relaxation area of 25.92 m² that can be converted to an optional Spa, cinema room, fitness, bedroom or as the new owner requires
- Shower room
- Laundry room
- Access from the parking level
- Entrance to the chalet
- Ski room with own internal and external access
- 2 en-suite double bedrooms
- 2 double en-suite bedrooms one with access to its own private balcony
- Large open plan living floor of 49.79 m²
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fireplace in the living room complete with beamed ceilings
- Large South facing balcony plus small North facing balcony
Owing to these being new build chalets, Notary (legal) fees are reduced at 2%. There is no obligation to rent this chalet, but for those wanting to rent, we would be pleased to provide an indication of the potential income the owner would receive. Similarly if the owner plans to rent, it is possible to reclaim the VAT of 20% at the end of construction. Please enquire for details.
For more information including brochure and plans as well as to arrange a visit, please contact us.