The beautiful Villa is located on the shores of Cape d'Antibes, one of the most luxurious spots on the French Riviera.
It has a private beach access and pontoon sun terrace 15 feet from the sea, also accessible to yachts thanks to the 600 feet pier.
In the immediate vicinity you will find many hotels and even luxurious palaces as well as excellent restaurants.
▪ Area: 850 m²
▪,150 m² indoor
▪ 5 rooms
▪ 4 bedrooms (suitable for 6–8 people)
▪ 3 bathrooms
▪ 1 self-service studio
▪ Beach houses
▪ California style beach house
▪ Air conditioner
Small heated pool & solarium
Parking for 2 cars
Private beach access and pontoon sun terrace 15 feet from the sea
Accessible to yachts thanks to the 600 feet pier
Location and nearby infrastructure
▪ Ideal location in the Bay of Garoupe, in Cap d'Antibes, French Riviera.
▪ Between Monte Carlo (Monaco) and Cannes (12 km), just 18 km from Nice International Airport.
▪ Main spots around: Monaco (30 km); Alps ski resorts (37 km); Italy (45 km)
▪ View: Panoramic Sea, Alps (overlooking Monaco and Italy)
▪ Orientation: Southeast
▪ About The Cap d'Antibes: a piece of heaven on the French Riviera, home to billionaires' properties (Abramovich, Berezovsky, Melnichenko etc.), prestigious palaces and dream homes, and enjoying an exceptional Mediterranean panorama, to the West on the islands of Lérins, and to the east on the first peaks of the Mercantour “Valley of Wonders”.