Discreetly situated in exclusive Belvedere on the edge of the Parc National de Vanoise, this exclusive chalet is superbly located between Courchevel Moriond and Courchevel (formerly known as 1850) — ski in ski out, the chalet is two lifts away from 1850 and five minutes to 1650. There is a resort bus service 2 minutes walk from the chalet with a regular service until about 7pm. Belvedere is a 20 minute walk from the centre of 1650.
The chalet can be a wonderful addition to another chalet or is available as a self contained duplex suite. Carefully renovated, this old building (a former hay store) has been lovingly restored and now provides a cosy, rustic retreat for 2 persons, the ultimate in privacy.
It can also be combined with any of the neighbouring 3 chalets so that the guest(s) can eat with the main party. Ideal for a nanny for example.
This is an intimate, self-contained chalet. Well equipped with traditional log burning stove, kitchenette/sitting area and bathroom with a cosy sleeping area upstairs.
- Wi-Fi access
- Sky TV DVD player
- i-Pod dockCar
- Private shuttle bus (Courchevel only).
- Champagne reception
- Buffet breakfast prepared and served by chef (7 days)
- Unlimited mineral water, soft drinks and beer
- Housekeeping (daily service and turndown). Mid week linen and towel change
- Private shuttle bus with a driver available 9 am — 6.30 pm
- Bathroom products and hair dryers. Laundry service (dry cleaning extra)
- In resort concierge service.