One of three refined Swiss-style chalets situated just above Courchevel Moriond — Le Portetta Mountain Lodges — built to the highest standards in 2005 and designed by Courchevel's premier architect. This delightful ski-in ski-out chalet offers guests the chance to be pampered within a catered environment, providing elegant touches such as luxury toiletries and Egyptian cotton bed linen.
This chalet is ideal for families wanting to take advantage of its super and much sought after ski in/ ski out position in the exclusive residential sector of Belvedere, Courchevel 1650. A large agreeable chalet with unimpeded views of the slopes and of the Tarentaise mountains.
There is a resort bus service 2 minutes walk from the chalet with a regular service until about 7pm. Or you can use the private minibus service which is on call for your convenience.
The chalet offers:
- 1 x master double with dressing area, bathroom and wc
- 2 x doubles with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin with en-suite shower room
- Mezzanine area with 2 single beds for children.
- Out door hot tube
- Wi-Fi access
- Sony Vaio Lap top
- Sky TV
- Sony Play Station 2 with a selection of games
- heated boot room
- car parking on heated drive
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble-dryer
- private shuttle bus (Courchevel only).
This sumptuous Swiss-style chalet is situated in the midst of breathtaking Vanoise national park.