This stunning chalet is set in a secluded position within the Moudon hamlet, a short three minute drive from the centre of Les Gets. Located at the end of a private lane, the chalet offers its guests fantastic views across the surrounding valley from any of its South-facing windows.
The chalet's contemporary design has been recognized by the international press and has featured in television series, a finalist for the Design and Decoration Awards in 2005. The chalet has been traditionally designed with'chocolate box' exterior and modern amenities throughout the 350 square metres of living space.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: family suite (double plus 2 x extra singles). Bathroom
- Study with business facilities.
The chalet's spa facilities feature a sauna, massage room and a fabulous outdoor hot tub. Inside the chalet there are two separate lounge areas, the larger complete with a large plasma TV and DVD player.
The open plan kitchen allows guests to watch as their chef prepare their bespoke dinner menu.
Les Gets is a top destination for family ski holidays and this chalet caters to this by providing toys, sleds, a variety of games and DVD's to keep the whole family occupied.