For sale first floor of the house on Dahauershtrasse that
located within walking distance from the main train station in Munich. This is a good opportunity to make a successful investment in real estate, bringing a steady income.
The building is located:
- One living room
- 4 office rooms (two of them are currently merged into one)
- 2 parking for vehicles leased
The house was built in 1968, in the 2011- 2012 work was done on the modernization and improvement of technical facilities:
- Installed new windows,
- Made a new roofing,
- Completely renovated facade.
Currently the building is in very good, tidy condition.
Annual income from the rental of premises excluding utilities — 58,031 euros.
When a new lease of premises in accordance with the annual rental market price could be around 82,221 euros.
- First floor, two rooms and G 50 51 31 and 33 square meters. The contract is effective from 1995.
- First floor, room 52 G (65 m²) — an agreement in 2013.
- First floor, room 53 G (65 m²) — a contract since 2011.
- Second floor WE36 (29 m²) — since 2006. 1 garage parking space S1 — c 2011.
- 1 garage parking space S3 — since 2008.
The property is situated in the district Maxvorstadt. The area began to build in 1808 the first Bavarian King Maximilian Joseph I. and is considered the embodiment of the Munich lifestyle. This classic center of Munich. There are many monuments of culture, science, beautiful city attractions, museums (Old and New Pinakothek, Lenbahhauz and Academy of Fine Arts). Close to each other are 2 University.
The area has a well-developed infrastructure. In any part of Munich is fast and convenient to reach by public transport: metro, buses, trams. All the necessary shops are also located nearby. Many opportunities for walking with children, for example in the green park Massmann.