This spacious 4-room apartment of about 200 m² is located in an old house built in 1900. In 2014, the house was completely renovated.
Utility bills: 670 euro per month.
- 3 bedrooms, one of the bedrooms has two rooms with a winter garden
- completely rebuilted southwestern terrace of 20 m², with new flooring and insulation
- walls are painted with antiallergenic paints
- Miele/Gaggenau appliances
- French Devon Devon bathroom equipment
- underfloor heating in the bathroom and in the kitchen
- high quality parquet floors
- new windows, floors, ceilings
- insulation, drywall
Location and infrastructure
The apartment is located in a prestigious area of Berlin Grünewald, a 5-minute drive from the famous Kurfürstendamm boulevard. In 2-minute walk from the house there is a city rail station (S-Bahn Grünewald), a bus stop, supermarket Rewe, a pharmacy and other shops.