We offer you seven apartments in a beautiful house built in 1930.
364 square meters of living space.
The apartments are located in an old house built in 1930. The building is protected as an architectural monument and was completely renovated in the 1990s.
Absolute income is 21,360 euros.
Profitability of 6.4%.
All apartments are leased on a long term.
The apartments have a convenient layout and include:
- a cozy living room with dining area;
- WC with bath and space for a washing machine;
- balcony with scenic views of the park.
Equipment and trim
- central heating;
- new doors;
- high-quality laminate floor;
- modern sockets and switches;
- new wallpapers, freshly painted walls;
- a functional kitchen for an extra price.
Location and infrastructure
The apartments are located in the Mockau-Süd, pleasant area of Leipzig, with many parks and excellent accessibility to the city center. A public beach Schoenefeld offers an excellent opportunity for recreation. Also, the area has well-developed infrastructure, close proximity to shops, medical practices, kindergartens, schools and sports facilities.