This three-room apartment has a total area of 99 m² and is situated on the fifth floor of the historic bulding.
- Purchase prices start at approx. 206,000 EUR
- Located in the centre of Berlin: Friedrichshain on the border with Berlin-Mitte and view to the TV tower
- The Buildings are under monumental protection and compete for World Cultural Heritage
- Rented units available as investment and free apartments for personal use
- Residential buildings were designed as 'Working Palaces'and remind of the gingerbread style
- Common property was refurbished in 2015
- Parking spaces available
Absolute income is 9,636 EUR.
The current yield of 2,4%.
The yield will increase to 4,8% after the rent renewal.
Notary fee of 1,5%.
RE purchase tax of 6%.
The broker's fee of 5,95%.