This elegant three-room apartment, covering about 90 m² on the third floor, offers everything urban life requires: three beautiful, almost square rooms, a central roomy hallway, a kitchen and bathroom, both with their own windows for abundant natural light and ventilation.
- Purchase prices start at approx. 206,000 EUR
- Located in the centre of Berlin: Friedrichshain on the border with Berlin-Mitte and view to the TV tower
- The Buildings are under monumental protection and compete for World Cultural Heritage
- Rented units available as investment and free apartments for personal use
- Residential buildings were designed as 'Working Palaces'and remind of the gingerbread style
- Common property will be refurbished in 2015
- Parking spaces available
Absolute income is 8,544 EUR.
The current yield of 2,4%.
The yield will increase to 4,8% after the rent renewal.
Notary fee of 1,5%.
RE purchase tax of 6%.
The broker's fee of 5,95%.