This elegant three-room apartment, covering about 99 m² on the seventh floor, offers everything urban life requires: three beautiful, almost square rooms, a central roomy hallway, a kitchen and bathroom, both with their own windows for abundant natural light and ventilation. Key facts
- Purchase prices start at approx. 195,000 EUR
- 5 commercial and 74 residential units with living spaces between approx. 53 m² to 248 m²
- Located in the centre of Berlin: Friedrichshain on the border with Berlin-Mitte and view to the TV tower
- The Buildings are under monumental protection and compete for World Cultural Heritage
- Rented units available as investment and free apartments for personal use
- Residential buildings were designed as 'Working Palaces'and remind of the gingerbread style
- Common property will be refurbished in 2015
- Parking spaces available
Absolute income is 6,689 EUR.
The current yield of 1,61%.
Upon the notarization of a property from this offer, the local commission of 5.95% including VAT is payable.
Berlin is Europe 's upcoming metropolis — 250,000 new inhabitants within the next 15 years are expected to settle in Berlin. The low, yet constantly increasing purchase prices and rents make it one of the most attractive investment destinations in the world.
Strausberger Platz is a unique location in Berlin 's central district of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg on the border of the Berlin-Mitte borough. The project 'Central Berlin'is located strategically close to Berlin 's sightseeing hotspot: Alexanderplatz. Public transportation such as U-Bahn, S-Bahn and tram is available in the immediate vicinity. It is surrounded by various recreational areas, cafes, restaurants, shopping malls, art galleries and museums.