The attic apartment for relaxing holidays. On the sunny balcony on the south side of the house you can enjoy the blue sky of Frankfurt.
- 11 exclusive condominiums and 1 office
- modern architecture and an attractive color scheme
- underground garage with an elevator for cars is available to disabled persons
- green area with a playground and a sandpit
- due to the energy-efficient KfW-70-construction mode, the energy costs and the harm to the environment are lower
- Vestibule 4,05m²
- Floorboard 7,65m²
- Utility room with washing machine connection 2,04m²
- Additional shower room with floor-level shower 3,52m²
- High-quality bathroom with tub 6,34m²
- Living-dining 25,63m² room flooded with light has an access to the balcony.
- Open kitchen where you can cook together and communicate with your guests 8,28m²
- Balcony (13,34 m²/2) 6,67 m²
- 1. room 12,01m²
- 2. room 12,02m²
- Bedroom 16,13m²
- Total 104,33m²
- Electric shutters
- Under floor heating
- Parquet Bembé (you may choose the color)
- Tile Villeroy & Boch (you may choose the color)
Business center, shopping paradise and cultural stronghold — all this is Frankfurt. And the housing estate, located between nature and city, combines the best of both worlds: due to The Taunus Mountains in the north-west and the Frankfurt City in the South-east, the Rödelheim district has a good recreation value and a well-developed infrastructure. This district has been becoming more and more popular. Near the house there are plenty of parks, great restaurants, shopes and places of interest.