The villa is surrounded by a very beautiful park land, its facade is designed in classic style. There is a separate garage.
- a large heated swimming pool
- large sun terrace
- flooring made of marble and oak flooring,
- outdoor jacuzzi
- All bathrooms are finished with natural stone,
- built-in furniture, custom made,
- underfloor heating in all rooms,
- built-in lighting and heating,
- alarm in the house and garage
Feldafing on the west shore of Lake Starnberg refers to one of the most prestigious places of residence. The exceptional beauty of the location overlooking the Island of Roses and the Alpine mountain range is a special charm of this famous communes. Once only representatives of the highest nobility and big industrialists settled here. Today this one of the most beautiful landscapes of Upper Bavaria, Feldafing is a small town with ideal conditions for golfers, sailing enthusiasts, hikers and naturalists. Here you will find excellent infrastructure with schools and kindergartens, as well as shops for every taste. City train will take you to the city center of Munich in about 45 minutes, the same will take the road by car. In winter you can access the ski slopes of Garmisch-Partenkirchen in one hour.