On offer is a beautiful apartment on the 1st and 2nd floors of an apartment building.
The facility was completely renovated in 2013.
The apartment is rented. Rent (net) is 1250 Euros per month.
Utilities: 352 euros per month.
On the upper level there is a children 's/ work/ guest room with French balcony overlooking a large, landscaped courtyard, hall with fitted wardrobes, guest toilet. A wide staircase leads down to the 1st level. A large mirror over the stairs increases the space in half. On the landing is a large bookshelf. Entrance to the apartment is located on this level.
On the first floor are the bedrooms and the kitchen, which overlook a quiet courtyard. Large front has several ”niches“ where you can organize, for example, dining or work area or dressing room. The space under the stairs provides plenty of storage space. There is also a spacious living room with a small stone wall and a wooden ceiling. From the lounge there is access to the south balcony.
- underground parking (cost of 15,000 euros space).
- new laminate flooring in all living rooms,
- Doors from translucent structural glass,
- new bathroom with shower, toilet and sink,
- tile in the kitchen, bathroom and guest toilet,
- new high quality kitchen equipment,
- built-in cabinets and shelves in the corridor and on the landing,
- Plastic windows with double glazing.
The apartment is located in Munich 's Obergiesing district. A few steps from the house is a stop of tram line 17, bus route 54 and S-Bahn lines S3, S7, S27, with which you can quickly reach Ostbahnhof station. The entrance to the A8 motorway is just 2 km from the house.