On offer are great apartments in a new residential complex, designed for 15 apartments.
Quality class: high.
Date of completion: March 2015.
Price per sq. m.: EUR 5278.
- oak flooring,
- elegant double glazing,
- electric shutters,
- bathroom fitment from a well-known manufacturer,
- decentralized, controlled ventilation in rooms,
- 2,13m height of doors on the first and last floor,
- massive brick construction with insulation,
- modern heating system,
- entrance of the house with the coating of natural stone.
- elevator from the garage to the top floor,
- comfortable garage with detached places.
The apartments are located in the prestigious area of Munich, in Trudering-Riem. The district occupies the largest area compared to the other areas of Munich. In 1992 a new exhibition center was opened in Munich, which includes several buildings with a total area of 140,000 sq. m. New interesting buildings have grown around that complex. There houses countless bureau — elite office property in Munich. In 2004 a huge shopping mall with 120 shops was put in commission. By the opening of the exhibition and shopping mall, the number of jobs has increased. here there are also kindergartens, schools, cozy parks and shady squares adapted for rest of the townspeople.
The area has the well developed transport links: Trudering subway station, bus lines 139, 146, 192, 193, 194 and 49, as well as the S-bahn lines S4 and S6.