We offer a spacious apartment on the 2nd floor of a well-kept apartment house in Munich.
In a large hall there is enough space for wardrobe. In addition, part of the hall is suitable to highlight some place for dining. The apartment has plenty of natural light thanks to the glass doors in the kitchen, living room and hallway. The living room has access to the western balcony with beautiful views of the landscaped courtyard. Both bedrooms have views to the east. The apartment has an equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a guest toilet. Another nice bonus of this apartment is a small winter garden, adjacent to the master bedroom.
- the optimum layout,
- double door from floor to ceiling in the living room,
- modern kitchen appliances: refrigerator with freezer, stove and oven, dishwasher,
- bright tile in the bathroom,
- it is possible to connect a washing machine,
- parquet flooring in the rooms,
- blinds (partly electrical)
- plastic double-glazed windows.
- landscaped courtyard with a large playground,
- separate storage room for bicycles,
- underground parking.
The apartment is located in the Obersendling district in Munich. Obersendling runs along the banks of the River Isar. Everything you need for everyday life is within walking distance: shops, supermarkets, kindergartens, schools, medical facilities. Nearby is the South Park, where you can spend time with your family or to stay active. On hot days, you have an excellent opportunity to spend time near the water: swimming at the Isar or in the pool Maria Aynsidel, relax on Lake Starnberg (25 minutes). The children can spend time at the zoo Hellabrunn.
The area has well developed transport links: metro line U3, urban trains line S7, S20 and S27 (to factories, Siemens). Public transport stops are a few steps from the house. Metro Station ”Aidenbachstraße“ can be reached just in 5 minutes. In 40 minutes you can reach Munich Airport.