A detached child-friendly family house with garage and large garden.
In the garden there are an electric sliding gate and a driveway leading to a carport.
Energy requirement certificate: annual energy consumption 124 kWh/ m². Energy efficiency class D.
On the ground floor: spacious entrance hall with stairs to the upper floors and the basement. 1 Another small room about 9 square meters, which is used as an office. Small storage room in the kitchen. Guest toilet. Large terrace (Loggia) with somewhat lower garden area from the living room accessible.
Upper floor: a central corridor, it goes into the nursery, bedroom, bathroom and a very large two-part rooms with balconies.
Attic: was subsequently a roof renovation expanded. Very nice large heated room with 3 skylights, which was used by us as a great nursery.
- Tiled kitchen and bathroom, hallway and guest toilet — floors of natural materials, in all other rooms there is laminate.
- Large bathroom with 2 sinks, corner bath, shower and toilet.
- plastic windows with double glazing and security fittings in the living rooms, some of the windows are secured with bars.
- Electric shutter.
- Alarm system with motion detectors.
- Gas central heating with solar thermal system for hot water.
Central but quiet residential area in Porz. Bahnhof Porz center and stop for line 7 within walking distance in 10–15 minutes. Freeway connection A59 and A4. Kindergartens, primary schools and all secondary school types are within walking distance, shopping and doctors nearby. Recreational areas, such as the Rhine promenade, the Zündorfer Groov or Good Leidenhausen with Königsforst are located nearby.