Two bedroom apartment located in an elegant, family-friendly residential complex in the prestigious district of Bogenhausen is for sale.
Built in 2006, the building has 5 floors.
The property is spread over 2 floors and consists of 2 bedrooms, a study/dressing room, a daylight bathroom with a tub and a guest toilet on the 4th floor.
On the 5th floor there is an open living and kitchen area.
Two levels of apartment are connected with a steel staircase. The living room has access to the terrace with stunning views of the countryside.
The west adjoining Effnerstraße is separated by high trees and not to hear from the living room and master bedroom and the roof terrace.
- 2.5 m ceiling height;
- Open steel staircase to the kitchen/ living room;
- 3.5 rooms on 2 levels;
- Living area with glass front to the roof terrace;
- Kitchen area structurally separated;
- Approximately 14 sqm roof terrace in south/ east orientation with a wide view of the countryside;
- Roof terrace with awning and WPC decking;
- Household costs 468 €.
The house is equipped with a separate storage room for bicycles and other equipment.
You can purchase a garage space for € 25000.
A modern granite staircase connects all floors, and also an underground garage and cellar. The building is equipped with a lift as well.
- Wenge flooring in all living rooms;
- White plastic window; Exclusive kitchen of high-quality Miele kitchen;
- Partially Outdoor blinds;
- Guest bathroom in natural stone with washing machine connection (also available as a shower room);
- Daylight bathroom with tub, designer wash basin, heated towel rail and beige natural stone tiles;
- Master bedroom with French balcony.
There are a lot of advantages:
- Within walking distance there is the Tram 16 and Bus 187;
- Bus with direct access to the Arabella Park (Underground U4);
- Very good transport links;
- All kinds of different shops in the area;
- nurseries, kindergartens, Phorms (private school) and other schools;
- Restaurants, cafes, beer gardens are within walking environment;
- Easy access to Munich Airport;
- High recreational value due to its proximity to the English Garden, Isar and the Duke Park.