This exclusive apartment of 915 м² is located in a historical building, formerly the headquarters of the US Mission in Germany and protected as an architectural monument. A unique living space is provided in the urban style and attracts attention with its history and ambience of luxury. The building is completely renovated, taking into account energy-saving technologies and meets all the requirements for modern and comfortable accommodation.
The apartment consists of several floors connected by a passenger lift. The apartment also includes a historic Kennedy-Hall, where the famous American president gave speeches. An additional advantage of the object is adjacent garden.
There is an onsite parking, where you can get a private parking space for 12,500 euros. There is also an underground garage, the cost of a parking space is 29,500 euros.
At the lowest garden floor there are:
- spacious hall
- fitness-room (90 м²) with access to the sunny terrace
- steam bath
- dressing room
- utility room
- cellars of 143 м²
High ground floor is occupied:
- foyer with dressing area
- spacious room with a seating gallery (150 м²), with access to a balcony and a luxurious elevator with glass walls
- a large study
- guest toilet
- a small kitchen area
Upstairs there are:
- very large lounge with dining area, which is a former Kennedy-Hall; the laungealso includes a designer kitchen and a balcony
- the spacious master bedroom with dressing room
- exclusive designer bathroom
- 2 large children's/ guest room with separate entrance
- bathroom with bath
- modern bathroom with shower
The attic floor has atrium (central well-lit living space) and a small kitchen area.
The facility is located in the popular district Dahlem near the city center, within a 5-minute walk from the Botanischer Garten and park Grünewald; the famous Kurfürstendamm can be reached in 10 minutes.