Townhouse bestows a closed courtyard with garden, underground parking for two cars, which can be accessed directly from the house, and two terraces on the roof. Terrace on the second floor can be transformed with the help of mobile elements of the armored glass into a winter garden.
Energy requirement certificate: 48 kWh/m², central gas heating.
The townhouse offers three living levels through its loft-like, open-plan design, all in one living style.
- Entrance floor: open living/ dining area, american style kitchen, garden courtyard
- Upper floor: open living room/ study with rooftop conservatory, children 's room, guest/ children shower
- Penthouse level: master bedroom with master bath, dressing room, roof terrace,
- Basement: Floor Space, in-house parking garage access
- rooftop with armored glass sliding elements as a winter garden
- floor to ceiling windows and french doors on all terraces
- high ceilings
- throughout parquet flooring
- floor heating
- electric awnings on all terraces
- electric shutters
- bath with tub, walk-in shower
- non-woven wallpaper or quality ”Arte“ Textile wallpaper
- lacquer kitchen with central block and all appliances (at extra charge)
- solar-assisted hot water
- in-house access to the own underground space with two parking places
The Junkersdorf district, one of the top addresses in Cologne, is located in the West of Cologne directly at the city forest of Cologne.
Junkersdorf is characterized by its high-quality single-family houses and its beautiful residential quarter in the center with elegant houses on mostly large plots left and right of Statthalterhofallee.
Shops for daily needs, doctors, nursery and primary school as well as a wide range of dining options are within easy reach, also the shopping center in Weiden and the commercial area in Marsdorf are in just a few minutes by tram or by car.
You can get to the center with the light rail line 1 via and the S-Bahn. About the motorway Köln-Lövenich you can reach the motorway junction Köln-West with the direct connection to the A1 and A4.
This convenient, close to the center and at the same time green location makes Junkersdorf to the most desirable residential areas in Cologne.