This spacious representative 8-room apartment is located on the first floor of a unique old house with molding. The Art Nouveau building, built in 1906, is protected as an architectural monument. In late 2013, the house was completely renovated and modernized while retaining many original features.
The apartment includes a basement and a parking space in the underground garage.
The house has a passenger lift.
- high-quality oak hardwood flooring
- sliding doors
- built-in kitchen furniture with granite working plates
- steam bath with a built-in musical setting
- underfloor heating in bathrooms
- ceilings with moldings
- ceiling height is 3.8 m
- video surveillance security system
This exclusive apartment includes:
- presentable entrance hall
- modern guest toilet
- luxurious living room with a balcony
- dining room with a molding and balcony
- modern exclusive kitchen with built-in furniture and appliances
- office/nursery (2 rooms)
- master bedroom with moldings, access to a balcony and exclusive designer master bath
- nurcery with a balcony and an exclusive designer bathroom including steam bath
- utility room
- 4 balconies
The house is situated in one of the most popular areas of Berlin — Charlottenburg near the famous Kurfürstendamm boulevard. The area has developed infrastructure, there are schools, shops, restaurants and bars as well as public transport stops in close proximity.