It is 2 commercial building in Munich.
The first building was built in 1987 and previously used as manufacturing and warehouse space.
In 2014 there was a full modernization and reconstruction in accordance with the requirements of today's main tenant.
Two new fire ladders outside were added, new fire alarm systems have been installed and about 80% of today's building infrastructure were recovered, including engineering systems.
- mechanical ventilation in the conference rooms;
- suspended cassette ceilings in offices;
- partly equipped air conditioning;
- floor coverings of felt material, PVC, staircase is covered with coating of natural stone;
- louvered doors with paneling of sheet aluminum.
The second building consists of four premises and was built in 2015.
Construction has been complied with generally accepted standards applicable to the guild premises. In addition, the building can be extended to the east direction.
- aluminum windows with double glazing throughout the building;
- sun design on the windows of office space;
- a boiler heating;
- modern bathrooms;
- Cat 7 cabling;
- server with a separate air conditioning;
- draughtless ventilation and air conditioning in measuring laboratories;
- supply of pressurized air and nitrogen.
There is a parking for 69 places.
Absolute income is 580,085 €.
The current yield of 6,5%.
The buildings are fully leased to major international companies.
The industrial zone in the north is bordered by the city limits of Munich. Both buildings are located in the western industrial zone Hochbruk, which mainly hosts service companies.
B471 and B13 motorways is adjacent to the industrial zone to the south and west, providing the ability to quickly get to any destination in the city.
The metro station ”Garching — Research Center“ on the U3/U6 line is easily accessible bt bus (Line 219), allowing quick and easy access to the airport and the central station.