Well-insulated brick building with a well-tended garden, a sun terrace and a spacious loft. It is possible to modify the drawings according to the customer 's wishes.
- Parquet made of natural wood
- Decorative plaster
- Triple glazed floor to ceiling windows
- Electric roller shutters on the ground floor
- Underfloor heating, i. e. in the recreation room in the basement
- Solar panels
- Domestic water heating
- A measurement of natural air infiltration in the building will be conducted
The villa is located on the southern border of the Munich 's district Forstenried, in just the 700 m from the subway stop U3 Fürstenried West, this subway line goes to the center at Marienplatz, and then to the university. In the proximity there is also an exit on highway A95, which leads to Starnberg and Garmisch, you can get the Munich International School by car in 15 km or 20 minutes.
It is a quiet, green location, the neighbour houses are also one- or two-familiy houses. The whole infrastructure is nearby: shops, cafes, restaurants.