One-bedroom apartments are located on the third floor of a new building in a quiet and eco-friendly area on the border of Essen and Mülheim. They have thought-out layouts consist of a bedroom, a bathroom with shower, and a living room, combined with a kitchen and dining area, which has access to a balcony. An entrance door and interior doors do not have thresholds.
- The heat and hot water is centralized and carried out by of thermal pumps. energy requirement certificate — 53,37 kWh/m².
- Underfloor heating with separate for each room temperature control
- Shower without a tray (1,2x1,2 m) with a fence made of glass
- Shower is equipped with thermostatic battery, it has a top shower and hand shower (GROHE or another firm of the same quality)
- Modern bathroom equipment (VitrA or another firm of the same quality)
- Ceramic granite tile with a modern design of the German manufacturer in the bathroom
- Electric towel dryer
- Balcony with steel handrails and glass panels
The cost of apartments includes the full equipment: laying of floor coverings, painting works and wallpapering, tiling and installation of sanitary equipment.
The house has well organized local area, is equipped with an elevator, by which you can not just go up to the desired floor, but also down to the underground parking. In the basement and outside of the house there are places to park bicycles.
An underground parking place can be purchased for 16,900 €.
Costumers are given the opportunity to choose variants of decorating and equipment of their apartments that fit their individual concept of style and comfort.
The apartments are located in the eco-friendly and attractive from the architectural standpoint Fulerum district, which has excellent transport links. Nearby are supermarkets, pharmacies and bakeries. For kids there are in the district Fulerum 5 kindergartens and nurseries, for older children — a lot of different schools. Fulerum district offers plenty of opportunities for recreation. In addition to the classic team sports you can go rowing; also very near there are an equestrian center and a sports club Heimaterde Mülheim.
The center of Essen is only 6 kilometers away. Folkwang Museum, Aalto Theatre and the Zollverein Coal Mine Industrial Complex — only a small part of what the city is known. Nearby there are places that attract tourists: a large park Gruga, Baldeney lake and the castle Borbeck with its beautiful park. Higher educational institutions of Essen — University of Duisburg-Essen, Folkwang University of the Arts and the private University of Economics and Management.