5-storey traditional building dating from 1885, of solid construction with a full basement level, comprising side wings and central section. Two commercial units on the ground floor of the front building; used as a shop and café, can be converted to residential use.
Complete facade renovation was made in 1997, partial replacement and redecoration of both the street-side and courtyard facades in 2015.
The house has apartments different stages of renovation, from ready to move in, to require repair.
The apartment needs some renovation. It includes kitchen, bathroom, pantry, living room with dining area, bedroom and terrace.
Cellar storerooms have already been allocated to the apartments and are included in the purchase prices.
Bicycle parking spaces are installed in the second inner courtyard.
An average ceiling height of 3.2m. Electrical installations replaced in 1997 and checked in 2014. Floor finishes — floorboards, parquet, laminate, tiles. Fit out is various in all apartments — in current condition or in shell construction, renovated to a high standard.
Modernization of communal areas was made in 2014/15:
- connection to the district heating network
- replacement of most old sanitary pipes
- renovation of balconies on the front building and installation on the side wing
- redesign of the first inner courtyard
- renovation of stairwells; overhaul of apartment entrance doors and installation of new lighting
- Installation of a new letter box system in the front building and side wing, timber-framed windows
The small district of Kreuzberg is located in the centre of Berlin, along the southern banks of the Spree.
Very popular residential area in quiet position between the Landwehr Canal and Görlitzer Park. Within easy walking distance: Görlitzer Bahnhof (U12) and Kottbuser Tor (U8) underground railway stations, M 29 bus route. The area full of restaurants, banks, medical practices, pharmacies, schools, very good shopping opportunities in Reichenberger Strasse.